YouTube has undeniably become the number one platform for hosting and sharing videos, making it an important platform to have for individuals and businesses. The YouTube boom has become the biggest thing to hit the market since Google, following the popular phrase “Google it”, with it’s very own “YouTube it”.
YouTube was originally designed as a platform for making it easier to share videos, and has now become the go to service for marketing anything, including individuals and products. In today’s world, it has become impertinent to have the knowledge of YouTube from how to create an account to how to conduct marketing on YouTube.
Do you want a YouTube channel to push forth your brand? Want to become a tech savvy marketer? Well, then here is a course designed just for you!
We have designed a complete course to help you understand and master YouTube from scratch. A beginners course to help you turn from a newbie to master in just a few hours.
From how to sign up for a Google Account and creating your own Channel on your YouTube Account, to making content and even linking your Google Adwords account, this course includes it all and helps you understand it using a systematic approach.
In this course, you will not only learn how to create and set up your YouTube Account, but also learn how to market yourself and your channel including Keyword Optimization, Video Keywords Tags, etc.
Let’s look at a complete breakdown of what you will learn in this course:
- A detailed introduction to YouTube and creating a YouTube account including your won Brand Channel.
- Working with the YouTube Control Panel
- Cover Art and Main Channel Video
- How to record high-quality content and how to use a script
- Learning Keyword Optimization
- Uploading and Adding an effective video title
- Video description and tags
- Working with Advanced Settings and Location Tagging
- Understanding what are Closed Caption Transcript, Custom Thumbnails & Verifying YouTube Channel
- Creating custom thumbnails
- Linking your YouTube Channel with Adwords Account and getting Paid Traffic
- Learning how to Promote your video using Social Media
- How to add comments to help your channel grow
- Understanding YouTube Cards, Captioning, and Branding Watermark.
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s learn how to Broadcast Yourself.