How to sell on Amazon FBA. Step by step complete course and our main focus in on Private label products.
This course isn’t just talking about the process instead in this course I will show you all the steps that you need to take to start an Amazon FBA Private label Products business.
I’m gonna be sharing a lot of information in this course probably more than you can take in one sitting. So for this course I guarantee this will be the most complete guide to selling on Amazon FBA.
This is the ultimate step by step course for those looking to learn everything there is to know about selling on Amazon in 2021/22.
I will cover every step of the process, from product research to launching on Amazon!
- What is Private Label?
- Criteria of a Good Product
- Product Database & Jungle Scout Extension
- Demand, Competition, Profitability
- Two Main Costs that Affect Profitability
- Jungle Scout FBA Profit Calculator
- Verifying Sales using the Jungle Scout Product Tracker
- Improvement Potential, Legal & Liability Issues, Ease to Sell
- MAKE YOUR PRODUCT, What is Alibaba?
- Process to Sourcing a Product
- Qualities of a Good Supplier
- Using the Jungle Scout Supplier Database
- How to contact a Supplier
- Using the Jungle Scout Supplier Tracker
- Ordering Samples, Price Negotiation Tips, Inspections
- PACKAGING & BRANDING
- Amazon Brand Registry
- SETTING UP YOUR BUSINESS & SELLER CENTRAL
- Setting up an LLC
- Individual vs Professional Account
- The Shipping Process, Labeling
- CREATING YOUR LISTING
- Seven Step Process for Setting up a Listing
- Keyword Research, UPC Barcodes, UPC vs FNSKU
- LAUNCHING YOUR PRODUCT, Strategies for Launch
- Using a Deals Website and Using Coupons
- Getting Reviews, Email Campaigns, Vine Program
- Sponsored Product Ads, PPC, Automatic and Manual Campaigns
- Campaign Bidding Strategies
GET ON UDEMY