Have you ever wanted to learn Spanish? With over 800 million native speakers across the globe, it’s the second most spoken language in the entire world. It’s also considered to be one of the most romantic languages! But are those enough reasons to choose to learn Spanish out of all the languages you could be learning?
To start, Spain isn’t just one of the most beautiful and historic countries in Europe, but also a global powerhouse with significant presence in the tourist, textile, agriculture and energy industries. Learning Spanish will not only help you as a tourist in Spain, Mexico, Argentina and many other countries in latin America, but also as a rising professional looking to expand and diversify your business in the global market. Not only that, but as a romance language, Spanish is very similar to the other languages in the same family such as Italian and French. Through Spanish, you would actually be able to understand speakers of those other romance languages and, if you ever chose to learn them yourself, you’d have a significant head start! Finally, it’s well-proven that learning another language can lead to many new career opportunities, whether that’s becoming a more attractive candidate, or qualifying for a promotion at your current position.
Now, the road to learning Spanish isn’t always going to be easy, of course. That’s exactly why we’ve put together this comprehensive guide to Beginner Spanish. In this course, we’re going to take you through the first steps of your Spanish journey, from absolute beginner to an intermediate level. Our lessons will cover everything, from teaching you how to read and write in Spanish, to pronouncing the words correctly, to conjugating verbs and forming sentences to express yourself and describe the world around you.
During our course you will learn:
- Lots and lots of vocabulary
- Useful everyday phrases
- Basic sentence structures
- Basic grammar rules most beginner courses don’t teach
After taking this course you will be able to:
- Greet people and introduce yourself both formally and casually
- Pronounce words correctly without hearing them first
- Over one thousand vocabulary words from all categories
- Read a restaurant menu
- Order food and drinks
- Structure basic sentences with ease
- Give and receive directions
- Describe people’s personalities and physical appearance
- Create sentences in the past tense
- Distinguish between the past tenses
- Form questions and negations in the past
- Acquire and hone translation skills
- Structure new sentences with ease
- Adapt to new situations, such as using public transportation or visiting the doctor
- Learn how to use social media and technology
- Conquer the basics of dating in Spanish
- Learn to make comparisons
- Create sentences in the future tense
- Create sentences in the continuous tenses
- Conquer hundreds of words necessary for day-to-day life
- Tackle new topics, such as working from home and global healthcare
This course aims to help you master the basics of Spanish and give you a strong base onto which you will be able to build your skills as a Spanish speaker.
Start your Spanish journey with us today!GET ON UDEMY