thon at all, NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE is required.
And as well as for experienced programmers who are familiar with other languages, but are wishing to know Python as well.
If you are interested in becoming a Python Ninja, this course will provide you the right set of tools to program in Python as real professionals.
The course brings all core topics of Python in an perfectly ordered structured way, and as such, all topics will be broken down into these 4 parts:
- Theory lecture
- Example in code lecture
- Homework – Going over the assignments
- Homework – Resolving the assignments
Course’s Unique Approach:
1) The Course Is Based On Python Standard Coding Conventions:
‘Python Coding Conventions’ are a set of global rules of coding structure, that will be discussed deeply for each topic during the course, which will make the difference between ‘Medium’ and ‘Professional’ programmer. Naming Conventions is an important subtopic that is rarely discussed in online courses, but can easily be fail you in job interviews.
2) High Focus On Examples And Homework Across The Course:
This course is focused on what I was missing, back in the days when I took my Python Online course, EXAMPLES.
The course will bring you over 500 examples, and challenging homework assignments for each topic.
Compare your answers to instructor’s attached source coe at the end of every ‘practice’ session.
3) High Focus On Independent Programming – Observation On Every Possible Angle For Each Topic:
You will get lots of examples for each topic & sub-topic so don’t be surprised if you can handle complicated assignments in programming once you complete this course. During the homework, In some cases the students will be guided to look the answers in Google and Stack-overflow, an important skill that every professional programmer should have.
The Lecturer of the course, Dmitry, is an experienced Team Leader from the IT / Fintech industry.
Join and be a part of the future, learn all Pythons core topics and become a Python Ninja.
Course’s Syllabus is the following :
- Installations of PyCharm – Most popular IDE (Where we write our code)
- Installations of Python , step-by-step configurations
- Variables – Strings
- Variables – String Formatting
- Variables – Integers
- Variables – Float
- Comparison Operators & Boolean Variables
- Collections – List
- Collections – Dictionary
- Collections – Set
- Collections – Tuple
- Conditions – ‘If’ and ‘Else’ Statements
- Loops – While
- Loops – For
- Objects Oriented Programming – Method
- Objects Oriented Programming – Classes
- Objects Oriented Programming – Inheritance
- Exception Handling – Try / Exception
- Exception Handling – Types Of Exceptions
- Version Control – Github
*** The recommended resolution to watch course’s videos is 1080 HD ***
key-words : programming,python,developer,web developer, beginner, course, udemy course, for beginners, variable, variables, collections, dictionary,set, list, tuple, string, float, integer, if statement, for loop, while loop, OOP, Objects Oriented Programming, try, except, pycharm, web developer, web development, automation developer, qa, qa engineer, debugging, debug, git, github, source-tree, sourcetree, agile, bug, jira, lifecycle,